A Retired police officer

Few days ago a retired police officer came to me 'he had a small problem' I helped him as much as I could' then the conversation started and I told him a surprising life story. request.

On my request, he narrated an incident that shook me and I thought 'I should share this with you too' said the police officer.I was SHO in Lahore in 1996. I admitted him to the Services Hospital. One winter night I was on duty and father was alone in the hospital.

No one from my family was with them. It was a room for two patients. There was a patient in the other bed with them. This patient's attendant was there. He got up. He started to help. He cleaned up the vomit of Abaji all night. He also made him drink coffee and pressed his head and arms. When the doctor came in the morning, he told him about my father's condition and helped his patient. Lag Gaya', I put on my uniform at nine in the morning, got ready and came to the hospital to meet my father.

Abaji's health had recovered by that time. He pointed to the attendant and told me, "This Maulvi served me well that night." I looked at the attendant. I smiled and thanked him but then thought 'he has served my father all night' I should tip him' I too
k out five hundred rupees from my pocket and went to him' he was sitting on a chair. was

 I put my one hand on his shoulder and with the other hand started to hold him five hundred rupees. He whispered on the chair, but I said in a soft voice, "Le Maulvi, keep this money, it will work for you." The voice said, "No brother, no, I don't need any compensation. I served your father for the sake of Allah."

I forced the notes into his pocket' he pulled them back out and started to hold them in my hand while I pushed him by the shoulder and insisted 'O Maulvi Chhad' I repeated to him obstinately. Don't do it, keep it, your work will come in handy, but he was saying again and again, I have a lot of God's gift, I don't want money, I saw the night, your father is alone and in pain. "I was free, so I continued to serve him for the sake of Allah." You guys just pray for me, etc., but I didn't stop.

The police officer stopped, wiped his wet eyes and heavy throat and then said, "When a man is in power, he becomes stubborn on trivial matters." He tries to convince himself in every way. I had become stubborn, but the cleric was more stubborn than me. He was not accepting. I used to put money in his pocket and he would sometimes put it in my pocket and sometimes hold it in his hand.

I asked him in this dhinga mishti, "Mulviyar, what are you doing?" He replied, "I only serve such people." He did not want to tell me his work. The source also refused to know his job. I started asking him about his job again and again. Chapadasi ho ga' I once again gave five hundred rupees in his fist and grabbed his fist from above and then asked Rawant, "Maulvi, what are you doing in Kachhari?"

He looked at me for a while and then looked at my father. He took a long breath and then said in a low voice, "Allah has given me the responsibility of justice. I am a judge in the Lahore High Court." "I didn't believe it," I asked. "What did you say?" You are a judge!" He said in a slow voice, "Yes, my name is Justice Munir Ahmed Mughal and I am a judge of the Lahore High Court." Hearing this, five hundred rupees fell from my hand and my hand I held him on his shoulder for fifteen minutes and he froze on his shoulder.

Darkness covered my eyes and the voice froze in my throat, I did not understand, what should I do now? Justice Sahib lovingly took my hand off his shoulder, stood up, bent down, picked up five hundred rupees from the floor, put it in my pocket, and then pointed to his patient with great affection and said, "This is my father." I serve them all night, clean even their stools.

I saw at night that your father is alone and his health is worse, so I kept serving him as my father. "There is no need for thanks" I buried myself in the ground in shame because I was only the SHO and I had no time for father.' I used to say, 'Drowning was a place of death for me'. I bowed at his feet, but this great man picked me up and hugged me to his chest.

"That police officer started crying after that," I asked him, "Did you ever meet Justice Sahib again after that?" I have not seen a 'religious' honest and fearless person' his full name was Justice Dr. Munir Ahmad Khan Mughal 'he had two PhDs' one from Pakistan and the other from Jamia Al-Azhar Egypt' for the second PhD he had learned Arabic regularly.

He also wrote 24 books on domestic and international laws. Along with all these works, he was famous for speedy disposal of cases. "I listened quietly" the police officer said "Justice Sahib belonged to a poor family" Magistrates were recruited after LLB" He had a habit of hard work.

During the period of magistracy, he had less work, so he started writing kalma on the back side of court pages. He used to write kalma tayyaba all day. Perhaps this was the reward of this practice. May Allah bless his energy and time. He did a PhD during his employment, then learned Arabic, entered Jamia Al-Azhar, and after the court time, wrote a thesis in Arabic and took a PhD from Egypt. He read every new law. And he used to write a book on it immediately, he used to type the book himself and during all this work, the court proceedings were not affected, he used to dispose of cases in a hurry.

He served his father all his life. He used to clean his speech up to his chest. When his father got sick, he put a bell button near his feet on his bed and kept the bell in his room. They used to press buttons with their feet and they would run away and reach them.

I requested him to narrate more incidents of Justice Sahib's life' the police officer laughed and said 'once a property dispute case came in his court' 'on one side were standing rich people in suits and boots' they had expensive lawyers with them. While on the other side, an old man was standing in a state of paralysis, his lawyer was also poor and cheap. Justice Sahib understood the matter in a few seconds, so he asked the old man, "Babaji, what are you doing?"

The elder replied, "I am a primary teacher." After hearing this, Justice stood up and said, "Mashallah, a teacher has come to our court today, so this teacher will sit on the chair and the court will respect him all day." She will work standing up and this is what happened after that' that old teacher sat on the chair while Justice Sahib along with his staff and lawyers continued to work standing up. I heard the case and disposed of it in five minutes. I asked him, "Is Justice Sahib Hayat alive?"

His answer was "Yes, but he is sick and paralyzed." The police officer then took out five rotten five hundred rupee notes from his wallet and placed them in front of me and said, "These are those five hundred rupees." I keep them in my pocket like talismans' I picked up the notes' kissed them and held them back' he kissed them too and put them back in my purse 'they really were talismans' they had been touched by a real person.

Post a Comment

0 Comments