Last night, a post-graduate poetess from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa started an introductory series on WhatsApp about her respective areas. She asked me from which city do you belong? I belong to Dera Murad Jamali Naseerabad, Balochistan, so he said, "Is this Balochistan in Punjab or Sindh province?" I was a little angry for a moment at his unexpected but innocent question but soon I controlled my anger and explained that Ms. Balochistan is neither in Punjab nor in Sindh but it is also a part of Pakistan. However, I forgot to tell them at that time that Balochistan is the largest province of Pakistan in terms of area and perhaps the richest province in the world in terms of minerals and other natural resources, but it is a different matter. Despite this, Balochistan holds a world record in poverty and backwardness. A senior poetess of Karachi who has visited many countries abroad has been asking me for the last 4 months that Agha Sahib, which city are you from? And every time I get the same answer that Dera Murad Jamali is from Naseerabad Balochistan. She is a highly educated German poet and also a religious scholar. She has been contacting me once or twice a year for the last 5 years. She asks, Agha sir, what you wrote about my introduction, if you have a copy of it, please send it to me. A newspaper or magazine person has asked me and the interesting thing is that I have their DP on WhatsApp. By copying and pasting and resending them, I include many of their prayers. Such a case is not limited to women only. A Deputy Commissioner was posted in Naseerabad a long time ago. Whenever I went to meet him in any regard, he would politely say to me, "Yes sir, tell me which department you are from".
Thank you Very Much
Click here For More

0 Comments